Best Rail Freight Forwarder in China
Shipping through rail is secure, cost-effective, and punctual. We provide a one-stop, fast, and cheap rail freight service.
YOU have a SAFE DELIVERY OF GOODS, with the opportunity of 30 days free warehouse.
Years Of Experience
Countries We Ship
Rail Shipment Delivered
Rail Shipping from China
Full Container Load (FCL）Railway Shipping from China
Shipping containers across COUNTRIES is safe and reliable with rail freight transport. Our experts guide YOU about loading shipping containers well. You SAVE 2X money on huge containers shipping with freight rail.
Less Than Container Load(LCL) Railway Shipping from China
YOU reduce the shipment cost with rail shipment for less than a container load. YOU also get faster delivery with rail transport. No need to spend more on bulk cargo. Leeline organizes, consolidates, and ships your heavy freight.
You use railway carriages for HUGE SHIPMENTS equal in size to double-stack containers. Leeline makes it EASY, CONVENIENT, AND POCKET-SAVING with rail transportation. YOU get quick deliveries with no damaged goods.
Any Problem You Need to Ship from China?
Send us a message or call our office with any inquiries you have.
What Makes Leeline Stand Out?
Safe & On-time Delivery
Each shipment is PROTECTED until delivered to YOU. You do not have to worry about the safe and on-time delivery of your goods. Our logistics services enable us to ship cargo of various sizes. This helps YOU run your business more efficiently.
Leeline makes shipping simple, cost-effective, and hassle-free by organizing your shipping needs. During the first 30 days, you get FREE access to the warehouse. You also get the CHEAPEST RATE and safe express delivery.
With our logistics network, YOU find the cheapest freight train solutions. Shipments reach their final destination in only 3-5 days. You won’t have to pay extra for speedy and safe delivery. LEELINE handles the task of choosing the best rail shipping service for you.
Strong Import Customs Clearance
YOU get easy and quick clearance on heavy freight SAVING TIME. Leeline provides a vital import custom clearance facility to YOU. YOU ship dangerous goods without worrying about custom clearance.
our happy Clients
2000+ Clients Trust LeeLine
I sourced all kinds of stuff for my company for about 1 year with Leelin. They have really good service, their team is polite and trustworthy. I definitely recommend you to work with them.
I worked with Leelin for 2-3 years to build my brand. They check each item and does my customs clearance get into Amazon warehouse. I love their service, it saves me a lot of time. If you are also developing your business in China, they will help you do it smoothly.
Working with Leelin is really positive, they are honest and reliable. I recommend their services to anyone who has a business that needs to ship products from china or needs to inspect items.
Get a free quote today and save your money on your international shipment.
Rail Freight Forward Service: Ultimate Guide
Want to get reliable, time-saving, competitive-price rail freight shipping? We guarantee you’ll have it with us.
Sick of paying high shipping charges for long distances?
With Leeline, you never freak out again about a DELAYED DELIVERY.
Shipments via freight trains can be complicated. But we have the freight forwarding expertise to assist you.
Get the answers you need to your shipping issues in this guide.
When should you use Rail Freight from China?
Among the most preferred ways to transport goods from China is rail freight. Rail freight offers quick, damage-free, and reliable delivery to the intended destination. But, using rail freight in particular conditions is better.
Here are some conditions where using rail freight is better than other modes.
- A rail network is the most cost-effective way to ship a huge container-sized shipment. Using rail freight from China is better, with a shipping weight of 500 kilograms and more. For weights smaller than this, transport is better using other modes.
- When you need a quick delivery using trains is beneficial. Train freight reduces the risk of delayed shipments, especially due to bad weather.
- You must use train freight if you are shipping large products. This facilitates the transportation of such products reliably and easily.
What products should use Rail Freight from China?
E-commerce businesses use freight trains to ship large quantities. The freight rail industry spreads throughout China. It makes it easy for businesses to ship goods.
The following products must transport by train instead of other transportation modes.
- Household Items
- Automobile Parts
- and other large items
Rail Freight vs. Sea Freight vs. Air Freight
1: Rail Freight
Rail freight relates transportation of intermodal containers and bulk cargo. It is a suitable mode of transportation for long distances, like from Yiwu to London.
- It is one of the most trustable modes of transporting heavy loads. Rail freight transportation is it carries a weight equal to 400 truckloads.
- It is a money-saving transporting freight, especially considering long distances and heavy weights.
- It offers very low transit times making quick deliveries possible. In some situations, rail delivery may require 10-20 days.
- It has fewer harmful effects on the environment.
- There are fewer hurdles in the way, which means a quick and on-time delivery is definite.
- It works even in bad weather conditions.
- Considering rail transportation for shorter distances and smaller packages. Rail freight might cost you more than other modes of shipment.
- YOU cannot take hazardous materials in rails as they cause disasters.
- You cannot transport expensive goods through rail transportation.
2: Sea Freight
Sea freight includes the transportation of goods using container ships along the sea. It is a slow yet cost-effective way of transporting goods across the globe.
- You easily ship large and heavy goods. Because shipments are taken on colossal container ships. Sea freight is also suitable if you want to transport smaller items in larger quantities.
- There is an almost 99% success rate in reliable delivery of the goods to the desired location.
- It takes more time to deliver the goods to the destination. The transit time is extremely slow then other modes of transportation.
- It will not work in bad weather conditions or during a sea storm delaying the shipments.
- It requires a lot of time to load and unload the shipments on the cargo ship. It requires a lot of time to load and unload the shipments on the cargo ship. Furthermore, sometimes there might not be a free space to load or unload the container ship.
3: Air Freight
Air freight carries passengers and cargo. It is the quickest mode of transporting shipments around the globe. It has a very quick transit time. It’s recommended to use this mode when you have tight deadlines.
- It is one of the fastest cargo transporting ways of delivering goods from door to door.
- You have real-time departure and arrival information regarding your shipments.
- There are many options for regions and destinations across the world.
- Transport the goods safely without causing any damage to the products.
- Reliable mode for transporting expensive and small-size goods.
- It’s considered the most expensive way of shipping your goods to other countries.
- There is a limited capacity, and we cannot ship large, heavy cargo on a plane.
- Have a lot of restrictions regarding dangerous and hazardous chemicals.
A Fast, Easy and Cheap Way to Ship from China
Don’t hesitate to contact Leeline at any time regarding your shipments from China.
How to calculate Rail Freight costs?
There is some confusion when calculating rail freight costs per kilogram. Because you are not a professional and may get errors in calculating the exact costs. But, you can calculate using simple formulas and a little knowledge.
The first step is to determine the chargeable weight. A chargeable weight is a weight on which a shipper pays a set amount. The more the chargeable weight, the more a shipper will have to pay.
Here is the formula to calculate the volume weight of any shipment transported by train:
Length × height × Width / 6000.
A comparison in gross and volume weight helps determine the exact cost of the shipment.
What are the requirements for Train Shipping?
Here are some important requirements for train shipping.
1. You must not ship small yet expensive products on the train as there could be a chance of misplacing such items. Use other shipping methods for such products, which is safer for expensive items. The prohibited items include:
2. You need to follow the packaging requirements, which are:
- Reliable and robust packaging for the protection of your goods. You must ensure that packaging is of reliable materials to ship by train.
- You must keep the minimum charge weight of one carton to at least 15 kilograms.
- We also pick up your goods from the supplier and transport them to Amazon FBA. But for that, each product should be labeled. Following the rules by Amazon, suppliers are bound to put a “team lift” label on an overweight carton.
- Following the rules by Amazon, suppliers are bound to put a “team lift” label on an overweight carton.
- High-quality bar codes should be added to each carton. This makes it easy to know the information about the carton using the barcode without opening it.
- Don’t use unacceptable packaging materials; instead, only use cartons.
3. Prepare all the essential documents to ship your goods from China to Europe. These documents include the following:
- Matching declaration documents
- A detailed description of the products inside the cartons
- Authorization documents
How can you ship by Rail Freight?
Before deciding about using freight rail services, it’s essential to learn the steps.
Here are detailed steps to guide you through the process.
Step # 1: Ask For A Quote
Knowing the freight rail cost helps you select the freight service company. You send a query for a quote to Leeline. Our experts will respond quickly with a competitive price.
Step # 2: Provide Supplier Information
The next step involves sending details of your supplier to the forwarding company. Include all the necessary information about phone number, address, and email address. Your goods are picked up from the supplier if they aren’t delivered.
Step # 3: Preparation for Transportation
You need to confirm if the goods provided by the supplier are accurate. After your confirmation, the forwarding company starts the transportation process.
Step # 4: Finding The Best Rail Shipment Company
Finding a reliable, cost-effective, and quick shipment company is the most important step. The Leeline team ensures you save shipment charges with a quick transit time. After sending your goods, you have a tracking number. You can use the tracking number to see where your parcel is.
Step # 5: Delivering Goods To Your Doorstep
Finally, in-country shipping services deliver your goods directly to your destination.
The right route to import from China via Rail Freight
The Yiwu-London railway line is the right route to import from China via rail freight. This route covers approximately 12000 km. This makes it the second-longest freight route globally. It takes almost 18 days to transfer the goods from Yiwu to London.
The reason why this route is the right route lies in the countries through which it passes. This includes China, Kazakhstan, Russia, Belarus, Poland, Germany, Belgium, France, and the UK.
This route has two broad gauges, including:
- A standard gauge from China to Russia.
- The second standard gauge appears between Belarus and Poland.
- Wuhan to Hamburg: 16 days
- Wuhan to Poland: 14 days
- Suzhou to Hamburg: 15 days
- Suzhou to Poland: 13 days
- Chongqing to Hamburg: 16 days
- Chongqing to Poland: 14 days
- Zhengzhou to Hamburg: 16 days
- Zhengzhou to Poland: 13 days
Looking for the Best China Freight Forwarder?
Leeline helps you ship from China to Anywhere in the World!
FAQ about Rail Freight
Is it safe for my cargo to use rail freight?
Yes, it is safe. Freight trains move on rail routes designated only for the rail network. This reduces transit time yet keeps the cargo safe with no damage. As freight rail is not paused and affected by weather, it is one of the safest options.
Is rail freight cheaper than a truck?
Considering intermodal traffic, freight movement is quick, saving hundreds of bucks on fuel. For long distances, rail freight is cheaper than a truck as it is more fuel-effective.
Which Cities of China Connect to the China-Europe Railway Network?
Among them is Yiwu in Zhejiang, Xi’an in Shaanxi, Zhengzhou in Henan, Chengdu in Sichuan, and Wuhan in Hubei. The cities connected to many European cities, including:
Do trains only ship in containers?
No. Trains also ship loads smaller and larger than containers. You can benefit from less than a container load or railway carriage with Leeline.
Rail freight saves your budget and is a better choice for massive shipments. You can QUICKLY transport your products with the freight train’s shipping method. Your customers will love your quick service.
Do you want to get rid of variable costs and hidden fuel surcharges?
Let us handle the cargo for your business. Send us a QUERY today to have a QUICK AND AFFORDABLE shipment solution.
Do you want ship Goods from China To Global?
Hey, I’m Sharline, co-founder of Leeline. We’ve helped 5000+ customers shipping from China.
Do you want a better price on shipping?
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Tell us how we can improve this post?